How Old Is Your Hot Water Heater?
- Did you know that hot water heaters that are even just 10 years old can be considered outdated? There are a few different reasons for this. One of those being that older models of hot water heaters are less energy efficient and can end up costing you more money to run. And… (Read More)
Does My Water Softener Need To Be Serviced?
- If you are one of the many homeowners who has had to make adjustments to home plumbing such as installing a water softening system, you are not alone. Hard water, or water that is high in mineral content, is a common issue for Pennsylvania homeowners. Hard water causes a… (Read More)
Need Help Installing The New Kitchen Faucet In PA?
- You were out shopping and happened to come across a kitchen faucet that not only caught your eye but landed in your cart of must haves! A simple update like installing a new faucet in the kitchen or bathrooms can be all it takes to give you the feeling of a fresh new look… (Read More)
Why Do Sump Pumps Fail In The Basement?
- April showers bring May flowers. What else do April showers bring to Pennsylvania homes? A flooded basement! Thankfully though, many homes are equipped with a sump pump system, which is designed to take all that excess water and pump it right away from the home so that… (Read More)
Never Run Out Of Hot Water Again
- Have you ever had one of those mornings when you are last in line for a shower and when you finally get your turn, oops no hot water! Running out of hot water is not a fun way to start the day and we are here to remind you that this doesn’t need to be the case. All too… (Read More)